Be part of our Open Access community …
Ballet Academy Cymru keeps its social goals at its core. We aim to reinvest surplus funds to create dance programmes and community-based dance activities with a focus on:
– health & wellbeing; the merits of dance to support physical and mental well-being are well-recognised and we want people from all walks of life to experience the power of dance as a positive recreational endeavour.
– equality & diversity; whatever your age or dance experience we will have a class to suit you.
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org to register your interest in joining our Open Access community.
Seek our support…
BAC awards funding to support student access to the highest levels of vocational training.
Our students can apply for a variety of bursaries & scholarships which may include:
- fee support for competitions and various performance enhancing/vocational classes;
- costume provision;
- subsidised expenses for national/international training/competition travel;
- audition-support scholarships to help prepare dancers apply for leading ballet schools;
- discounted fees across our own training programme.